Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ajay Devgn confident of the success of Toonpur Ka Superrhero

Ajay Devgn seems very confident of the success of his next home production Toonpur Ka Superrhero. Though the release date of the movie is clashing with that of Tees Maar Khan , the actor-producer seems unfazed.According to him, the film which is based on a unique concept will be appreciated by the audience and the critics alike. " My movie has a new concept.


It is especially for kids. So, I think the concept will pull the audience to the theatres. With so many films being made and released simultaneously, you cannot expect to have a single release date. Whichever release date I choose, it will clash with some or the other film at the box office. Then why should I get scared? Most of my movies are released with big films.So it has now become very natural," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment